In order to upload your custom scene follow the instructions below:
- Create your custom scene at the software of your choice.
- Set the pivot point of your mesh at the exact elevation that you would like your character to perform the animation. ( so that the character will not sink nor float in your scene )
- Then place your mesh at (0,0,0).
- Keep texture sizes 512x512.
- All materials should be standard materials with unique id’s and names.
- Export your file as an fbx and upload your unique online custom scene.
- See the tutorial on how to upload a custom scene.